Dr. Pierre Kory, an American pulmonary and critical care specialist and founding member of FLCCC, is “thrilled as the pandemic for much of India is over.” Cases are rare, deaths near zero – in Indian states which use ivermectin in early treatment protocols.
In Uttar Pradesh, India, 33 districts have been declared “Covid-free.” With a combined population of 241 million there are only 199 active cases and the positive test rate is 0.01% – statistically zero. It is a poor state and worse, the most-populous in the nation and has extremely high-density cities — the most-fertile environment imaginable for a pandemic virus — yet they defeated Covid with a cheap, widely-available drug.
Last month, The Desert Review wrote: “The New York Times reported India’s colossal drop in Covid cases was unexplainable, while the BBC declared that Kerala’s rise was also a mystery. While new cases of Covid in Uttar Pradesh are rare as million-dollar lottery tickets, in Kerala, a tiny state located in southern India, new daily cases are the same as the United States, nearly one case per thousand. Yet, as we have seen in this series, there has been a curious media blackout on India’s overall success against Covid … So, what could Kerala be doing wrong? Hint: Over-reliance on vaccines and under-reliance on ivermectin.”
Last year, India developed a “miraculously” effective and safe Covid treatment kit – containing zinc, doxycycline and ivermectin – costing merely $2.65 (£1.93) per person. As early as March 2020, India recommended hydroxychloroquine (“HCQ”) in its national guidelines affirming it “should be used as early in the disease course as possible.” But following the June 2020 discovery of ivermectin’s efficacy in treating the virus, Uttar Pradesh announced in August 2020 that it was replacing their HCQ protocol with ivermectin for the prevention and treatment of Covid.
The Great Ivermectin Deworming Hoax
What if there was a cheap drug, so old its patent had expired, so safe that it’s on the WHO’s lists of Essential and Children’s Medicines, and used in mass drug administration rollouts?
The international “vaccine” rollout under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) would legally have to be halted.
There’s a type of new internet propaganda termed “informational flooding,” a technique well known to experts in the science of internet propaganda. Informational flooding is where the purveyor of the propaganda attempts to out-compete other accessible information to gain the consumers’ attention. And, in August 2021, ivermectin became its victim.
An example of this is an interview published by Rolling Stone Magazine with an Oklahoma osteopathic physician, Dr. Jason McElyea who stated: “The ERs are so backed up [with ivermectin overdoses] that gunshot victims were having a hard time getting to facilities where they can get definitive care and be treated.” Multiple networks repeated the story, and it went viral. But the report turned out to be false.
Why would they do this? Because drug companies are getting ready to launch expensive new anti-viral pills that can provide early outpatient treatment for Covid and perhaps even be used preventatively. Yet, ivermectin remains effective, cheap, and safe and thus poses a huge threat to their profits.
Ivermectin is safe and since 1987 it has been used in over 3.7 billion doses in humans to treat a variety of ailments. Ivermectin is an antiparasitic drug that may be even more useful against Covid than HCQ. However, like HCQ, use of ivermectin has been globally suppressed, discouraged and even warned against.
Covid Injection Versus Ivermectin
“At least two Indian states have said they plan to dose their populations with the anti-parasitic drug Ivermectin to protect against severe COVID-19 infections as their hospitals are overrun with patients in critical condition. The move by the coastal state of Goa and northern state of Uttarakhand, come despite the World Health Organization and others warning against such measures.” – Reuters, 13 May 2021
Today, Uttarakhand and Goa are free from their pandemic because of their bold choice to use Ivermectin, and today Kerala is a train wreck because of their choice to abandon it.
Other Indian states also decided to go “all-in” on ivermectin, and they did exceedingly well. The Desert Review reported that according to data from Johns Hopkins University Centre for Systems Science and Engineering on 10 September 2021:
- Uttar Pradesh, a population of 240 million, saw nine new cases, or about one for every 24 million people. One death.
- Delhi saw only 36 new cases. Zero deaths.
- Bihar, a population of 127 million, saw 12 new cases, or one per 10 million population. Zero deaths.
In contrast, the data shows more than half of all of India’s 10 September Covid deaths (308) occurred in Kerala (177) which has a population of 34 million people. Despite the Chief Minister proudly reporting that 93 percent of Kerala’s residents over 45 have one “vaccination” while 50 percent are fully “vaccinated.”
Like Kerala, the United Kingdom is “all-in” on “vaccines” and “all-out” against ivermectin. The United Kingdom and Kerala have similar cases per thousand, and similar policy against ivermectin, only the United Kingdom has more “vaccinations” with over 60% of their population fully “vaccinated.”
In an interview Dr. Peter McCullough explained that the studies show that within highly “vaccinated” countries like Iceland, Israel, and Singapore, up to 65% of hospitalized cases are fully “vaccinated.” Up to 75% of all breakthrough infections occur in the fully “vaccinated.”
And the data in peer-reviewed analyses, published independently, reflect massive and reproducible reductions in infections and deaths in Covid using ivermectin:
- Dr. Pierre Kory, Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19
- Dr. Tess Lawrie, Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines
- Dr. Andrew Hill, Meta-analysis of randomized trials of ivermectin to treat SARS-CoV-2 infection
So, perhaps what you have heard from the WHO, FDA, CDC, government officials and their advisors is incorrect. And, perhaps against all the informational flooding propaganda maybe the truth of the matter is the obvious: the Covid injections are failing while ivermectin is working.
Reading though our previous articles regarding India gives an indication of the struggle the people have had ensuring ivermectin becomes and / or remains widely-available:
- India’s Health Ambassador Dies One Day After Taking COVID-19 Vaccine, 21 April 2021
- India’s “Covid Crisis” has been hijacked – The Mainstream Media are lying to you, 25 April 2021
- Nothing but lies and propaganda – Uncovering the truth about India’s alleged “Covid Crisis”, 3 May 2021
- We can’t ignore the link between the Covid Vaccine roll-out and rising “Covid” Deaths any longer, India is one coincidence too far, 5 May 2021
- Doctors disobey authorities after Covid vaccine kills hundreds, by providing treatment prior to vaccination to prevent further deaths, 10 May 2021
- The Mainstream Media are lying to you – India’s Government confirms the “Indian Variant” does NOT exist, 23 May 2021
- Legal Notice for ‘Contempt of Court’ and ‘Crimes against Humanity’ served to Dr Tedros of the WHO, 14 June 2021
Ivermectin reports from around the world, a twitter thread by Dr. Pierre Kory:
- “1/5 – How long can the Alphabet Agencies and Ivory Towers fight the massive & rising real world data of IVM rapidly stopping &/or preventing COVID surges? It’s gonna be a looong walk back from that position man – I would be starting that $%&! walk now” – The Ivermectin Deworming Hoax – Part II: Eric Clapton’s Human Rights Warning
- “2/5 – and Mexico City’s Health Dept report of their early treatment program comparing the over 50,000 ppl treated with IVM and the over 70,000 who didn’t… Massive 60-75% reduction in need for hospital, helping empty them over 6-12 weeks” – Ivermectin and the odds of hospitalization due to COVID-19: evidence from a quasi-experimental analysis based on a public intervention in Mexico City
- “3/5 – and the Health Ministry of La Pampa, Argentina report on their IVM early Rx program which found 40% less hospitalization and 35% less ICU or death. Insane” – Good news in La Pampa: The preliminary results of treatments with ivermectin in patients with Covid-19 are encouraging
- “4/5 – and the Health Ministry of Misiones, Argentina report on their early Rx program which found a massive 75% reduction in hospitalizations… and an insane 88% reduction in death” – Ivermectin: Provides partial monitoring results in expanded use in positive patients
- “5/5 – Analysis of Peru’s nationwide distribution program initiated at various times across 25 states of Peru in May 2020, led to a 74% drop in regional excess deaths within a month, with each drop beginning 11 days after each regions program started” – Sharp Reductions in COVID-19 Case Fatalities and Excess Deaths in Peru in Close Time Conjunction, State-By-State, with Ivermectin Treatments
For more information on ivermectin visit the British Ivermectin Recommendation Development Group (BIRD Group) HERE.
We’re not funded by the Government
to publish lies and propaganda on their
behalf like the mainstream media.
Instead we rely solely on your support, so
please support us in our efforts to bring you
honest, reliable, investigative journalism.
It’s quick and easy…
Please choose your preferred
method to show your support